MEDZ Sourcing : Renewal of the ISO 9001 Version 2008 certification
On December 26, MEDZ Sourcing saw the successful renewal of the certification of its Quality Management System according to ISO 9001 for the third consecutive year. The results of the audits conducted by the firm DNV GL revealed no non-compliance with the QMS.
The auditor certified that the management system complies with standards, and highlighted the following strong points:
- MEDZ Sourcing continues its development by consolidating the parks it manages and by opening up new areas covering the tertiary and industrial sectors.
- The management review, a real management tool, showed a clearly integrated general management strategy as part of the management system.
- The structure supports its values: innovation, performance, ethics and integrity.
- The various committees to drive operational performance and in particular those relating to customer relations and control of providers.
- Dynamic HR to develop and retain skills.
- Regular operational audits.
This award demonstrates, in fact, the ability to maintain a dynamic of continuous improvement, consistent with the plan and strategic aims. A result due to the firm commitment and the spirit of belonging to the company shown by all employees.